Aging Media Network is a company that is redefining business-to-business (B2B) news publishing and we are looking for the right ad operations specialist to help us grow.
Our business seeks to elevate B2B media by providing quality content with amazing design. Our primary audience is business executives serving the post-acute care industries that seek business news, competitive intelligence and opportunities to learn through thought leadership, research and opportunities to network through events. Our underlying philosophy is that B2B media does not have to be boring. You’ll bring a creative eye to our business audience that delivers impact and excitement.
As our ad operations specialist, you will be responsible for sourcing, material, communicating, implementing, testing, troubleshooting, campaign optimizations, and reporting for all Aging Media advertising platforms. As a member of the Operations team, you are essential in delivering precise ad campaign executions and focused on delivering an incredible experience for our clients and users.This role provides implementation, technical and operational expertise to deliver on behalf of our clients, our sales, marketing and design teams. We are looking for someone with incredible initiative and who is interested in a hands-on role to help execute campaigns across our publications. This role will have a mixture of functional roles from working with sales and our clients to working with the design team and marketing area on trafficking creative assets and managing the reservation/project management system that handles the workflow. The right candidate will be able to discuss technical issues as well as business / workflow issues surrounding delivery of advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Perform all duties of ad operations including sourcing material, communicating, setup, delivery / implementation, testing, troubleshooting, campaign optimizations, and reporting & measurement
- Monitor campaign execution and performance
- Generation, review and delivery of reports to clients as needed
- Effectively communicate status of campaigns, technical issues, launch delays, delivery issues, etc. to client and internal contacts
- Work directly as a client facing resource acting as primary point of contact for ad reporting questions and be key point of contact in the campaign setup process and execution and provide consultative services impacting campaigns
- Perform quality assurance checks and debug issues with campaigns to ensure that line items and creative have been set up correctly and are delivering across all platforms and devices
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance
- Assist with documenting, updating and maintaining trafficking and work-flow procedures for client accounts
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including sales, operations, custom content, design, marketing and senior management
- Identify workflow inefficiencies and address ideas to improve the ad ops process
- Escalation of issues and tracking to resolution with third party service providers
- Assist with creation and management of paid LinkedIn and Facebook Ad campaigns using first-party data
- At least 2 years of ad operations and client service experience,
- Experience sourcing, setup and management of ads for desktop, mobile and email newsletters
- Experience with delivering Facebook and LinkedIn paid advertising campaigns with first party data
- Experience with ad servers such as Adbutler, Kevel, Google Ad Manager or other comparable system
- Must have technical acumen within the digital ad space and be able to troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Ability to manage projects to completion in project management system, Basecamp experience preferred
- Self-starter with history of demonstrated initiative and success
- Has strong attention to detail, strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal, communication, and client service skills
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Data Studio helpful
- Ability to collaborate well with teams and proactively manage multiple tasks
- Working knowledge of Google Suite or Microsoft Office
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Flexible work environment
- Insurance offered - Health, dental, vision benefits, commuter and company-paid short term disability
- 401(k) match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Dynamic, dedicated, fun and hard-working environment
- A collaborative work environment in a growing market
- Position is classified as remote
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and it is not all inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as business needs arise.
Email your resume and cover letter to jobs [at] agingmedia.com
No phone calls please.
About Aging Media Network:
Aging Media Inc. is a media company serving business professionals in the senior housing, home health, skilled nursing, hospice, and behavioral health industries.
Aging Media does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected category recognized by state, federal, or local laws. Equal opportunity employer.