Aging Media’s branded content writer for events is primarily responsible for paid content creation and production that helps our events sponsors engage with our audience and community of professionals on our websites, through email campaigns and across related platforms.
This is a new role focused on translating Aging Media’s in-person content experience to digital distribution across our five vertical audiences: Senior Housing News, Home Health Care News, Skilled Nursing News, Hospice News and Behavioral Health Business.
Aging Media’s in-person and virtual events program spans 15-plus live events nationwide, 18 virtual events and 4 awards programs annually — and counting.
The branded content writer for events creates digital B2B content for Aging Media’s event programs, including creation of executive thought leadership Q&A articles and event-based articles created in collaboration with sponsor clients. The role involves writing and editing branded copy for multiple aging and healthcare-related clients, generated from live and virtual events. We are seeking someone who can quickly interpret client needs and work well under tight time constraints, often working on many projects simultaneously.
- Write clear, concise, and grammatically correct copy
- Write, edit and develop events-based content and communication elements including sponsored articles based upon event and awards programming, executive Q&As and other AMN- and partner-branded content programs.
- Support the VP of branded content with writing and editing related to events-based content productions as needed.
- Deliver quality material to AMN standards; maintain and elevate AMN and partner brands.
- Collaborate with Aging Media clients to develop event content voice, messaging and calls to action for sponsored content.
- Drive the creation of original concepts that result in effective and compelling communication in the forms of executive Q&As, sponsored articles, and occasional marketing and web copy. Facilitate recordings and transcriptions as needed.
- Understand different language styles/voices that appeal to various target markets.
- Develop and maintain a clear and consistent brand voice for the various clients we serve.
- Create clear and concise content outlines for all products to be approved by clients.
- Maintain awareness of engagement and success metrics relative to event content publications.
- Maintain and update daily accurate project status in project management platforms to be accessed by fellow team members and leadership.
- Represent Aging Media on client correspondence and calls as needed.
- 1-4 years experience in editorial writing and production at an agency or digital publication(s)
- Reporting and/or brand writing experience
- Impeccable writing and editing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and organized
- Creative, high attention to detail, and adaptable
- Enthusiasm for brand journalism and an entrepreneurial view of what’s possible
- Passion for storytelling, writing and editing
- B2B writing experience (preferred)
- Experience writing for health care audiences (preferred)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (Required)
- This position reports to the VP of Branded Content
- This position does not manage other employees.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Flexible work environment
- Insurance offered - Health, dental, vision benefits, commuter and company-paid short term disability
- 401(k) match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Dynamic, dedicated, fun and hard-working environment
- A collaborative work environment in a growing market
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and it is not all inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as business needs arise.
Email your resume and cover letter to jobs [at] agingmedia.com
No phone calls please.
About Aging Media Network:
Aging Media Inc. is a media company serving business professionals in the senior housing, home health, skilled nursing, hospice, and behavioral health industries.
Aging Media does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected category recognized by state, federal, or local laws. Equal opportunity employer.